We specialize in home care. We excel in dementia care.
At Holy Savior Home Care, we specialize in providing care in the comfort of your own home. Additionally, we are certified in providing care for individuals with neurological disorders such as Alzheimer's, Dementia, Stroke, ALS, MS, etc.
Our care is designed to match your everyday life and personal care needs; your well-being is our primary focus.
Certified Dementia Care Agency
We provide certified dementia care in the comfort of your home.
Families and loved ones who have been diagnosed with dementia require professional, sensitive care and support. Many families consider moving or placing their loved ones into facilities rather than allowing them to age in place with specialized home care.
Our Certified Dementia Specialists offer a supportive atmosphere for people living with dementia and their family on their dementia journey. Certified Dementia Specialist creates personalized care plans with your unique needs in mind. Our team of trained caregivers provide care in the home, where studies show persons living with dementia can continue to thrive.
A Certified Dementia Specialist supervises each client's care plan.
- Each dementia care plan is based on individual life history, physical and cognitive assessment, and condition-specific guidance.
- Our dementia care is focused on ability, not disability. We meet clients where they are and manage their care accordingly.
- Holistic interventions, including music, dancing, art, exercise, laughing, and socializing, are integrated into our client-specific care plans
- We carefully match caregivers according to the clients' personality and caregiver skill level.
Making a Match
- A Care Specialist supervises each client's care plan.
- Care plans are based on physical ability, cognitive assessment, personal history, and condition-specific.
- Caregivers are matched according to client requests, caregiver competency, individual circumstance, living requirements, and client personality.
- We provide hourly care, daily, overnight care, 24-hour care, and respite care.
Our Care Specialists work with you to create a personalized care plan.
Our experienced Care Specialists are certified nurse aides, med-aides, certified restorative therapists, experienced caregivers and LVNs.
They are equipped to safely and skillfully meet the needs of aging adults, people living with dementia or individuals recovering from a significant life event.